header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, November 28, 2011

holiday time is upon us

Hola! Two weeks ago I went to Molokai, Hawaii (trying to cross all the states off my list. Plus, I got an amazing deal on hotel and airfare). It was fabulous. I'll post photos.

In the meantime, I spent a few hours yesterday photographing and listing items in my Etsy store. I generally don't like mentioning the shop on here (because it feels like schmoozing and self-promotion, which I detest), but I thought I'd better since it seems as though I haven't been doing much of anything according to my posts!

Take a look. I listed scarves, prints, and earrings.

If you're looking at anything and want it in time for Christmas, any order received by December 15 should make it in time. Shipping is listed for US and Canada only, but if you're from another country just send me a message on Etsy and I can get you a quote on shipping and create a custom listing. :)

Thanks for listening... now back to my regular posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...