header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Inspiration: stylizimo


I'm not sure where I've been for the past year... but I've recently discovered stylizimo and I love it!

The Norwegian based site features DIYs that are the perfect mixture of easy and stylish. I definitely want to make #1 in the photo above. (Currently trying to convince my housemate that it's worth it.)

DIY project featured above:
  1. Trendy dining table
  2. Framed chalkboard
  3. White-topped coffee table

1 comment:

  1. I just found your biz card on my desk and jumped to your website. Love the knitted scarf you made, also, thanks for opening my eyes to Stylizimo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...