Spring look #4 on polyvore
Look 1 would look great layered over a swimsuit on the beach, out on a date, at the mall... and, for me, at work.
- Jewelmint Lover's Locket and Steampunk earrings - $29.99 each - Let me know if you'd like an invite. These are shipping right now. I'm excited!
- Scoop Neck Tee - Old Navy - $8.50
- Braided T-Strap Sandals - Old Navy - $19.50 (I''m probably going to buy sandals at Kohl's, but these are pretty cute.)
- The weekend jeans - Old Navy -
$12.97!!out of stock :(
- LC Lauren Conrad Crochet Slubbed Vest - Kohl's - $29.99
Spring Look #3 on polyvore
This office/date ready ensemble is effortless chic. You could switch out any brightly colored blouse and change the look instantly.
- ELLE Rosette Ruffle Top - Kohl's - $22.99
- Essential Cropped Trousers - Old Navy - $7.97 (!!)
- I already own some Simply Vera Wang sequin flats. You can find cheaper ones that the Enzo Angiolini ones shown here. Any balck flat would work.
- Kate Spade Yorkville Small Agathe Bag (Again, I own this. Any simple black bag would do.)
- Tiffany Open Heart Pendant. I've had this for about 7 years and I think they run about $125. I'm sure you've got a great silver necklace at home. :)
- Jewelmint Very Audrey earrings and Mosaic Ring. - $29.99 each.