header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Polyvore: The Blue Room

The Blue Room

The Blue Room by Lizzard214 on Polyvore.com

Slowly, but surely, I've been working on my house. No, there's nothing to show for it yet... just a bunch of rooms with piles. But starting February we will be priming, painting, and getting floors refinished! I'm really excited. For a little while things will be silent here (as if they weren't already). After we paint and refinish get ready for a TON of before and after posts! 

Wahoo!

Oh, and the Blue Room is our second bedroom with guest "boarding..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...