header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, August 23, 2010

i like this: john derian for target

I've been looking forward to the September 5 release date of the John Derian for Target collection for quite some time. Locally, I've seen John Derian at my favorite Short North store, Collier West. Alex and I own a few things (ok, maybe 1... maybe 2) and they've held up really well over the past 2 years. Target's line will be amazing because not only are they using some of the famous prints, they will also be extremely affordable!

I recently had my first glance at all of the items during Gilt's sample sale of the new Target lines last Friday (the link is closed now). Luckily there are quite a few blogs with the inside scoop, including the Lost Angeles Time's blog.

 Be sure to visit the official John Derian for Target lookbook website for prices and more items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...