header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Friday, June 18, 2010

I've been quiet

Hi there! So it's been a while. I made a few things for last month's Grandview Hop and still need to post them. BUT first, here's the reason I've been quiet:

I'm going on a trip in one week. I've been mentally preparing AND I bought a new digital SLR (Nikon D3000). I've been taking a billion photos and I'll probably post some on here soon. Meanwhile, I've signed up for an account on Everlater to share travel photos while I'm away. I have no idea how it works, but I have the account and an iPhone app. If you aren't loving the travel spam (if it even comes to this blog), let me know and I can cut back. I'm sure when I return I'll post a lot of photos of green hills and coastline. (I hope it doesn't rain too much!)

I'm really excited for the trip. It will be nice to have a vacation (the first real one in 2 years!) and I'm very excited to get back to London (where I lived one summer during school). I'm going with my mom and it will be fantastic to share it all with her.

Anywho, that's all for now. Maybe I'll post some craft related items... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...