header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, April 05, 2010

Stuff I've made: catching up

A few weeks ago I finished Thing-A-Day... and I didn't post! So, here's my little catch-up:

I made earrings. Too bad I have a nickle allergy these days... Oh well. Here's another pair:

I need to find a better place for supplies. Crafts stores were a little too practical ... or just ugly.

I also finished a fluffy white scarf and started a new ribbon yarn scarf. It's not quite finished.

I love this yarn. It's super soft and very fun to work with.

Finally, it was Tobias's birthday yesterday. He is 4. Where does the time go? (ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...