header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Some stuff for the Grandview Hop

It looks like Posterous is the only way I can update my blog from my phone. I'll have to edit the size of these photos when I get back to a computer, but I thought I'd share a tiny sample of some of the items I will have for sale at Saturday's Grandview Hop.

This marks my OFFICIAL fair debut (I got rained out once), and I'm excited and nervous. I definitely feel like I need more items, but this is probably a good start! If you're around, i'll be across the street from Caribou Coffee.

Eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...