header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

DIY round up: art, decor, and a drink mix


Here are a few of the great DIY projects I've been hoarding. A few of them are old (because I just discovered BloesemKids's craft projects). The rest have been featured on several sites already. Sigh. I need to get on the ball! But, they are still great projects that can be easily customized for your style.

In numerical order:

1. Fabric collage (via BloesemKids)
2. Apple Placemats (via BloesemKids)
3. Hot Drink Mix (via Mom Advice)
4. Mini Fabric Garland (via Once Wed)


5. Charcoal rubbings (via BloesemKids)
6. Water colour flowers (via BloesemKids)
7. Fabric Wreath (via Moda Bakeshop)
8. Paper Christmas Wreath Tutorials (via The Red Thread)

Of the above, I actually see myself completing the fabric wreath and the fabric collage. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...