header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

construction

Hi there!

I'm in the process of revamping the blog layout. So far I've added these cute date tabs (^ up there), separated the posts into their own little pods, widened the content area, and got rid of a few background images. If you run into a problem please let me know what's wrong and what browser you're using. I've got Safari and Firefox at home, but unfortunately can't test IE6 and IE7 until I get to work on Monday (IE8 is amazing so I trust it with my css edits!).

Thanks in advance!

Also, I'm going to edit that title bar. So don't worry about how boring it is right now. ;)

EDIT TO ADD: Hey, IE 8. Why no rounded corners? You're reading CSS3, riiiight?

1 comment:

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...