header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wildflower preserve at the Park of Roses

Today we wandered to Clintonville and checked out the wildflower preserve at the Park of Roses.


It was super sunny and hot today. Maybe you can tell from the above photo just how dry it's been for the past week (minus yesterday - which didn't help these flowers much!).

So here comes the obligatory flower shots. And me saying "I REALLY want a digital SLR!!"



nom nom nom




These have got to be the most awesome flower to photograph (in central Ohio, that is). Loooove the texture.

And a helpful park volunteer pointed out this hawk. And showed me HIS digital SLR. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...