header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

a winter scarf in the summer

I suppose it's silly to make more scarves during the summer. Oh well. This one consisted of a chenille yarn and a fine fuzzy white yarn. It looks pretty bad in photos, but it's super soft and lovely in person. I could see this being a craft fair scarf... if not a Christmas present!

The white yarn has little sparkles every so often. I couldn't capture it in the photos, but in person it looks a little frosty.

The trim is fun to play with. And it kind of reminds me of seaweed. (In a good Little Mermaid way!)

My next scarf is going to venture into new territory: I'll be making a pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...