header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas craft ideas

Hola! I'm already about 70% finished with Christmas present shopping and crafting. The next large chuck of preparation will be closer to the actual day. I normally make dozens and dozens of cookies. Yesterday I bought my tins, and I'm definitely excited to choose my recipes. In addition, I've knitted a handful of scarves for the little ones. I also bought another large load of yarn yesterday to make more.

Today I found a few other Christmas projects that look promising. If not for this year, than next.

Jingle Bell Wreath - via Martha Stewart

Napkins and napkin rings

Felt stocking - both via Amy Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...