header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, October 20, 2008

stuff I've made: Halloween udders

Yesterday night I had some free time and thought it would be funny to make my dog a Halloween costume. Being very lazy, I wanted to make the easiest thing possible. And since I have a cow spotted dog, I made udders!


Unfortunately, we had some fit issues. Apparently I forgot I have a boy dog!


I simply sewed 3 pieces together and attached some white ribbon. Not the fanciest method, but it was very quick to make.

And it will definitely allow me time to make something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...