header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Monday, July 07, 2008

Inspiration: Save the world! Design with wood!

From Apartment Therapy: Click the image to enlarge.

It's nice to see that small lifestyle changes can make an impact. Anyway, read the "Why Stop There?" tips for a bit of a challenge!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

While perusing the ever-fantastic How About Orange, I came across a post about wood grain textures. These textures are high resolution scans of nearly every type of wood you could think of. (In my case, it was more than I could think of. Maybe you are into wood, so perhaps you won't be as impressed. I don't know.)

There are nearly 100 different textures. This abundance of colors got me wondering what I could make... Hmmm...

Edit: Here are some other not-so-natural free textures. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...