header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

stuff I've made: the new layout

So, I made a header today. And then I edited some of the CSS. I guess this is good practice for my professional life. I could've done a bit more, but I just wanted to keep it simple this time around.

Anywho, it was pretty seamless, until I tested it in Safari and found out that... You know what? I'll spare you the details. Let's just be glad it's done and it didn't take very long.

By the way, the photo is an old Free Image of the Week from iStock (it's not that snowy here) and the font is called Ventouse. I've applied an effect to it. It's normally just little dots. You can find the font at AbstractFonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...