header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Friday, January 11, 2008

cool shop: the yumi yumi shop

yumi yumi

I was just playing around on Etsy local and came across one of my favorite crafters in Columbus. I've seen her at Craftin' Outlaws and I've even got one of her postcards on my fridge.

Anyway, I thought I'd share since she's tapped into my owl obsession (that started way before it was a trend, I might add!). If owls are your thing, don't worry. She's got plenty of other little creatures! And if owls ARE your thing, eventually I'll get around to posting my owl Christmas cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...