header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Inspiration

Another round of Etsy finds. This time under "mixed media."

"I do like tea" - tabidesigns
Simple drawing that was colored in photoshop. I could handle this...

Clay minis - squishyfox
Once upon a time, I used to adore fimo and making little figures. In fact, a friend and I made a whole range of religious figures for a project in 6th grade.

Bird painting - rachelaustin

Assorted pins - BarrelOfMonkeys
Gotta love the Mac pin... I need a button maker.

Red Tree Landscape - galeriedeilluminata

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...