header-custom

Home  +   About  +   Races + Recaps  +   50 States  +   DIY  +   Books

Friday, November 09, 2007

Inspiration

Every so often I'm going to post some inspiration on here. I will always link back to the artist just in case you want to know more (or order something).

With today's piece I'm looking to motivate myself to draw something with paint. What do I mean? Basically, I'm a good drawer. Pen/paper, sharpie/cardboard, mouse/Illustrator... I can handle those. Unfortunately, I have yet to master paint/canvas drawing. So this is my next goal. And I think this piece provides a kind of baby step towards that goal. The owl and moon are simple... the stars add some dimension... I think I can handle something like this... Plus, it's cute.

Blue Owl - erinzam


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and respond to each comment (either here or I will visit your blog.) Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...